No announcement yet.

WAH-FUCKIN'-HOO!!!! CS Star content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they let them sit around for at least 6 months just to let the paint dry.Thats what they did with mine, so your time frame does not seem right. If you do get it then, that has to be some sort of record and congrats then...
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
      IIRC, neck through.

Actually, it's not a Neck thru. I prefer bolties with the gun oil finish. This has a scalloped heel so it'll be sweet regardless.

Comment

Awright non-believers, you wanted a pics, I got ONE! LOL!!! I believe that's Mike Shannon holding it. Could be wrong. Hell, I've never met Mike Shannon, he could look like Oprah Winfrey and I wouldn't know it. But Matt said he was the one asking about a final detail on the CS Star so I gotta think maybe it's him.

Comment

Looks smudgey...
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

LOL- hasn't been polished yet, bro. From what Matt tells me, all they need to do is add the hardware and then polish it up and send it along to QC. The whole point of the photo was to nail down where the battery was going- they're gonna put threaded inserts around the control cavity so that when I take off the cover to change the battery, over time, I won't be stripping the wood along the cavity.

Comment

That's a nice touch. Why not just get one of those cavity covers with the battery box built right in?
              Blank yo!

Comment

I thought of that as well but the gurus in the CS suggested otherwise which leads me to believe that it isn't an option for some reason.

Comment

Well - I'm psyched to see the finished product! Is this a blood dripper?
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Nope. Red Rising Sun on a black bg. I think there's an image from the generator in this thread somewhere. BTW- I asked Matt to inquire about the battery box built into the cavity coverplate. Great fucking idea, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
                      Nope. Red Rising Sun on a black bg. I think there's an image from the generator in this thread somewhere. BTW- I asked Matt to inquire about the battery box built into the cavity coverplate. Great fucking idea, bro!
                      Don't forget the red light from the back :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
                        Awright non-believers, you wanted a pics, I got ONE! LOL!!! I believe that's Mike Shannon holding it. Could be wrong. Hell, I've never met Mike Shannon, he could look like Oprah Winfrey
                        Hmm, I don't think Mike S has long hair like that....
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Now I remember that one. Pretty quick turnaround... so far.

BTW - here's your source for the battery box built into the cover:

Blank yo!

Comment

Wiping off grubby pawprints is a CS option now?
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                              Better be for that kinda dough...

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                                Nah, they just clear over the pawprints!
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X