IT'S HOME!!!! YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IT\'S HOME!!!! YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hmmm [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] that's supposed to be an animated pack of smokes - is it just me or can anyone see it moving?

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok, there it goes - my laptop kept calling it outta the cache [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Definitely a killer axe, Ken [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks doods!

Think it would make a good GOTM?
        I'll do another photo shoot with it if they think it's got what it takes to be considered for GOTM [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, that's like guitar of the year! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

nice one man ! rad axe [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Absolutely incredible, awe inspiring. That axe is one bada** creation. Lots of luck,John [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yours is light? I think they used the whole tree for mine... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...cause it's got serious MASS.
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

WOW!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I declare this guitar the most gorgeous guitar I've ever seen. Definitely perfect for GOTM!!

She is AWESOME!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

*faints*
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] sweet!!!

Comment

Hey ken make sure you leave your house unlocked tonight...I umm need to uh fix your refridgerator...yeah thats it...

Comment

Working...
                      X