• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson MG RR24 Black w/Yellow Bevels Custom

ADMIN EDIT: Read the rules!

Comment

Originally posted by feilong29 View Post
      I got my Jackson rr24 Black w/Yellow Bevels
      I think this belongs into the Ebay forum....
      Oh, wait... It's not allowed to post your own auction there!
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

ya I tried... what's up with that? How come you can't post your own auctions there? I thought the administrator limited my account or something lol. Hope I didn't offend anyone by posting here.

Comment

Sorry, I was beeing sarcastic...
          I think the idea behind this is to keep away people creating a JCF account just to sell their stuff.
          We all know where to find ebay, and it would be just annoying if pushing your own auction was allowed here.
          The ebay forum is to discuss guitars, since many fake ones are offered there and some are not clearly identified.

No offence taken so far I think, but it's never wrong to have a look at the rules...
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by metalone View Post
            I have one of the yellow ones with the reverse shark fins, It sounds great but the neck is a little fat, buy the black and red one and trade me lol!
            I like the black and red better

Ah. Ive been after one just like this for awhile.. Ever getr ready to sell that one let me know. ill throw some good trade bait out as well..

Comment

Originally posted by feilong29 View Post
              ya I tried... what's up with that? How come you can't post your own auctions there? I thought the administrator limited my account or something lol. Hope I didn't offend anyone by posting here.
              You apparently didn't read the rules in the Classified section, and you didn't read the rules before you hit the accept button when signing up.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                You apparently didn't read the rules in the Classified section, and you didn't read the rules before you hit the accept button when signing up.
                oops

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                  Sorry, I was beeing sarcastic...
                  I think the idea behind this is to keep away people creating a JCF account just to sell their stuff.
                  We all know where to find ebay, and it would be just annoying if pushing your own auction was allowed here.
                  The ebay forum is to discuss guitars, since many fake ones are offered there and some are not clearly identified.

No offence taken so far I think, but it's never wrong to have a look at the rules...
                  Oh, well I surely didn't join just to sell my guitar. I was actually trying to find answers as to why the Black w/Yellow was discontinued, and it just so happens that I decided to sell my rr24 recently and saw someone looking for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                    Yes made in the generator.

And If they fuckin dicontinue it, I'll order it from the CS, dammit !
                    You can still get the black and yellow RR24 in the UK or Europe. here's a couple of sites http://www.thomann.de/gb/jackson_rr2...k_yw_wcase.htm
                    2002 Classical Acoustic
                    2003 Cruiser by Crafter Strat
                    2003 B.C. Rich Mockingbird "Firebreather" L.E.
                    2005 Jackson DKMG
                    2003 Fender Stratocaster Candy Apple Red Satin L.E.
                    2008 Ibanez JS100
                    2009 B.C. Rick KKV
                    2009 Ibanez RG350MYE L.E.
                    2005 Jackson RR3 Crimson Swirl
                    1989 Charvel 375 DLX
                    2010 Jackson JS30KV
                    2010 Fender JR Telecaster
                    2003 Fender Jag-Stang
                    2010 Charvel San Dimas Pro Mod
                    1988 Charvel Model 4
                    2007 Jackson RR24
                    2012 Jackson SDX Adrian Smith