Electric Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Sky

Does any one have any pictures or have seen the soloist with the lightning graphic? I'm seriously considering getting a SL2H in this finish and I'm wondering if it is as nice as it looks in the few pictures I have seen. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Electric Sky

as with most jacksons...they look better in person...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I ordered a lefty SL2H with lightning sky in early april, but I still cant get a delivery date.
      I heard they finally cut the tree down though [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

sweet. It is such a cool finish. The rythem guitarist from Bodom plays one and it looks awesome. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Congrats on your purchase makovai [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

dude i have one of the guitars, and i dont even like playing it. The graphic is absolutely stunning.. Honestly, as soon as i saw the guitar i bought it without so much as playing one note.. I just told myself i would get used to it. I love the graphic! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] sweet! What do you mean you dont like playing it! Thats Blasphamy [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I just have to get used to it thats all. I have only had it for a few weeks, and i was playing a rhoads before so it just takes a little getting used to a thicker neck and a different body shape. I think i am starting to like it though. I just got a new bridge pickup put in, and i had the floyd leveled, so i am pretty sure i am on my way to loving it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

How fat is the neck? Too fat for faster lead stuff or just fatter than your RR?

Cheers
                [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

nah its not too fat for lead stuff. It took me some getting used to, but it is only a little fatter than the rr1. Get one and tear things up! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I will do as soon as I have the money. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That picture you have is a good one, cept it backwards. I found what your looking for Ahhh....now thats better

Comment

Cursed Lefties [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X