X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    great vid, Rob! Is that an original?

and great pics, Bobby.
    Thanks! Yup, original song written by the singer and myself a couple years ago... still one of my favorites, its just a hard hitting fun to play song!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• My CS Soloist 7 from December 2010 at the State Theater in Falls Church, VA:

Photo by the awesome Mike Gong from Shadowflood. There's a lot more pics of that guitar under the Division links on his page, as well as our bassist Tim's Pro Concert V bass.
      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby8 View Post
        Some from last night, supporting Blind Guardian. Great gig!

Is that Jon Schaffer from Iced Earth playing your Kelly?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaeolian View Post
          My CS Soloist 7 from December 2010 at the State Theater in Falls Church, VA:

Photo by the awesome Mike Gong from Shadowflood. There's a lot more pics of that guitar under the Division links on his page, as well as our bassist Tim's Pro Concert V bass.
          That's a killer 7 there, Mike!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Not a Jackson, sue me.

Here Ron, Im not looking at the fret board.

Props to my pops for the shots this week.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• This one is an old one
              Here are more new ones:
              I am going through changes every day, good or bad, it makes no difference to me, I take advantage of every day and every moment a day can offer me.

Guitars:
              1. Jackson KE2 Ferrari Red w/ black bevels
              2. Jackson KE2 Snow White w/ black bevels
              3. Jackson DK2 Custom finish
              4. Jackson Demmelition King V
              5. Charvel Model 6 White
              5. Ibanez Destroyer DT-50
              Amps:
              Engl Powerball 1 through Marshall 1960 lead 4x12
              Line6 HD147
              Bands:
              www.myspace.com/homosapiensgr
              www.myspace.com/paradigmshiftgr

Comment

• Your Kelly fucking owns....
                I must agree to this one. Your kelly is one of the nicest guitars I've ever seen. If you ever think about selling it send me a message :p
                I am going through changes every day, good or bad, it makes no difference to me, I take advantage of every day and every moment a day can offer me.

Guitars:
                1. Jackson KE2 Ferrari Red w/ black bevels
                2. Jackson KE2 Snow White w/ black bevels
                3. Jackson DK2 Custom finish
                4. Jackson Demmelition King V
                5. Charvel Model 6 White
                5. Ibanez Destroyer DT-50
                Amps:
                Engl Powerball 1 through Marshall 1960 lead 4x12
                Line6 HD147
                Bands:
                www.myspace.com/homosapiensgr
                www.myspace.com/paradigmshiftgr

Comment

• Well, I'm not a touring musician, as I really never had much interest in getting into a band and doing the "public playing" thing. Instead of playing publicly, I prefer to mess around in the confines of my own home, and just do some recording in front of my computer. Since it's unlikely anyone wants to see a photo of me sitting at a desk with a guitar in my hand, here are a few of me in my parents' home about 2 weeks ago with my new JS32 Warrior...

Yeah, in this one, my mom was sleeping, and I got my wife to snap a pic of me messin' around. At that exact moment, my mom awoke, only to ask, "What in the Hell are you doing?"

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                      Yeah, my first pic was a major fail. It was a "Dimebag Darrell pose" gone wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by Torment Leaves Scars View Post
                        Well, I'm not a touring musician, as I really never had much interest in getting into a band and doing the "public playing" thing. Instead of playing publicly, I prefer to mess around in the confines of my own home, and just do some recording in front of my computer. Since it's unlikely anyone wants to see a photo of me sitting at a desk with a guitar in my hand,
                        that depends, man. What kind of lightshow you got setup at your computer?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          that depends, man. What kind of lightshow you got setup at your computer?
                          No light show. About the only lights going on are the ones on my Line 6 UX2.

Comment

• hey now, whats wrong with you showing yourself on a chair....?

here's us warming up a bit before a show we did at a 3 day highschool play event last month. DAMN I forgot how much I HATE reading sheet music and cues from the conductor

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

• Originally posted by amimbari View Post
                              hey now, whats wrong with you showing yourself on a chair....?

here's us warming up a bit before a show we did at a 3 day highschool play event last month. DAMN I forgot how much I HATE reading sheet music and cues from the conductor

Nothin' wrong with a pic of yourself on a chair, but when it comes to Jackson, I just think of windmills of hair...LOL

Comment

• Why you play it backwards?

Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X