JCF members' Jacksons in Action!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drumdudemd View Post
    this is my son playing my mij kelly... He has three of his own guitars, but keeps asking to play mine, lol i also have a rr that you will never see him holding!

crabcore ftw!!!
    Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
      How can you play with your arms cramped like a t-rex
      Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Amimbari,

I have a pic of me playing a Jackson strat in a tuxedo (at my wedding reception). I have to scan it before I can post it here.

In the meantime, here's one of me playing my Grover Jackson soloist with two koto players at a cherry blossom festival in Yokohama.

Last edited by QuantumRider; 01-22-2011, 03:58 AM.
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
          You've got the whole "Grim in 1988" thing down. Sans Cannibal Corpse shirt. They weren't around yet, and even when they were around, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Cannibal Corpse shirt. That said,

Try to avoid the "Grim in 2010" thing... It sucks...
          Ha! you got it, pal... i try not to coincidentally appear reminiscent of you in any MORE time frames of your life.. "Grim in '88" is enough subconscious time-travel for me. I'll just stay content to continue playing as myself in the present day. my death metal shirts included

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
          Amimbari,

I have a pic of me playing a Jackson strat in a tuxedo (at my wedding reception). I have to scan it before I can post it here.

In the meantime, here's one of me playing my Grover Jackson soloist with two koto players at a cherry blossom festival in Yokohama.

So, how does it feel being that fucking awesome?

seriously though, this picture (the two linked from facebook didn't work for my computer or something) made my day. I've actually been wanting to get my hands on a koto, but they're not exactly within my range of means
          I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

oh QuantumRider, when I see pics like that with the old instruments I always think of this guy who thru the translators I talk to all the time. He posts on a lot of my videos and says he gets "nice acoustic" from playing in the subway station with his girlfriends

he has a little intro in this video of them on motorcycles drinking and his friend holds up a bottle, then the subway vid starts with him wearing a crazy wild jacket.
            We are gyokuro << search his vids after using the link I have below

here's a vid of him and one of his boyfriends
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

there's a lot of people who did that I love you song, girls and guys but I like their version.

How fun..get drunk, go jam some shit in the subway, and then sex with the girls in one of the "darker" areas???
            BTW, I'm super-into traditional Japanese music. I'ts called 30 year old American 80's inspired 2011 JAP_METAL!!!
            http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonmac View Post
              How can you play with your arms cramped like a t-rex
              No issues here, may be it's the angle of the pic...Don't worry I could play! Anyway, I was wearing the guitar @ la Morello back then, this was taken with my RATM tribute band.
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope[ALWT] View Post
                So, how does it feel being that fucking awesome?

seriously though, this picture (the two linked from facebook didn't work for my computer or something) made my day. I've actually been wanting to get my hands on a koto, but they're not exactly within my range of means
                Feels pretty good

I was helping the older lady in the photo try to get piezo pickups installed on her koto so that she could plug in to a PA instead of being mic'ed, but as the bridges are moved as you play, we couldn't come up with an elegant solution.

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
                oh QuantumRider, when I see pics like that with the old instruments
                Not a pic, but a video of me playing a digeridoo at a Beatles jam session:

How fun..get drunk, go jam some shit in the subway, and then sex with the girls in one of the "darker" areas???
                Sex with girls in the dark is only surpassed by sex with girls in a brightly lit room

BTW, one of my friends from high school was "discovered" while playing in the NY subway stations, and got a deal with EMI records back in the mid 90's. Her name is Patti Rothberg.
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                  Her name is Patti Rothberg.

Nice eyes
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sup?

Here are a couple old ass ones from 90's at a show with my old Dinky rev. don't remember the name of the club, but I remember there was about 1500 people there and was the biggest crowd I had played for up till then....what a rush

Sweating my ass off

Chorus of "The Trooper"

here is a couple that are not performance live,,

but band room jam live with the ole Death Warrior....

and Shannon proto,

and a vid of me butchering one of me solos recording with my USA Bolted steel Warrior

MOSHON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumdudemd View Post
                      No offense was taken! I piss myself laughing everytime he drops into that pose.

Everybody here seems to have a good sense of humor, and I know that nobody was being mean. If anyone was meaning to offend... odds are they have photos from their past that they are embarrassed about and would never let anyone see...I have a few

Like twitch said...our parents didn't particularly enjoy us playing metal...

Different age, different style, there will always be something that we don't like about them and they don't like about us.
                      No, I wasn't trying to be a prick (Okay, I was, but that's not the point), It's just it seems every metal show I go to around Toronto now has a few of those kids doing those stupid fucking high-pitched noises they call "growling" and bouncing around like retards on ice skates doing that pose.
                      I like EL34s.

Comment

• @MOSHWITZ !!! Awesome solo! Thanks for sharing!!! You rock!
                        JB aka BenoA

Comment

• Yes yes MOSHWITZ Great vid man!

Comment

• Not many solos in this song but check it out anyway. It is my band Descention from Louisville, Ky.
                            Throw down or fucking bite your own bullet.....

Comment

• @scabaway Not my type of music but you guys are very tight and solid. Musicianship is at a very serious level. Congratz. I bet you are the guy playing the reverse Jackson!
                              JB aka BenoA

Comment

• oh no, now we are posting videos? if that's the case I have over 175 of them using most of my 15 or so Jacksons and Charvels.

but wait, I'm sure someone will say "leave them videos off the thread because your JUST a bassplayer"
                                I'm just waiting for the harassment now ....

tick, tick, tick.......
                                http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
                                X