Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A charvel Im interested but not sure of its origin

Hi evry1 am a newbie here

to start off,i have never owned a jackson/charvel before, i have just fell in love with rhoads shape and i scoured all over my place

i stumbled upon this charvel rr ..upon testing,i noticed it was smaller than usual,and when asked,the model is for domestic japan market,and it was built to suit asian (smaller) body..IS it true there are models which are smaller?

i cant post pic much because i didnt managed to take pictures but i can post the one from the ads

The serial number is 015104 and there is 'made in japan' on its tuners
    how much does it worth?

im really interested because it suits my body well..Is there actually a smaller scaled RR model?
    Last edited by chuckvel; 01-11-2011, 10:58 AM.

I was going to say a mutt but I don't know Japan Only models that well.
    Last edited by DonP; 01-11-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

yea?i think so too..but do rhoads guitar bodysize differ from one another or there are different sizes?do u know any?thanks

Comment

There is the XTRR (Extreme Rhoads) body shape, which is smaller than the regular RR. It's possible that this could be a Japan-only or Asia-only model. They did quite a few limited editions, like Jake E. Lee models & other cool stuff, so nothing would surprise me. Is that one for sale in Malaysia? Here is a Malaysian listing with a bigger pic.

At first I was thinking it was the same guitar, but this one doesn't have the zebra hum. Or it could've been changed out, obviously.

Just digging around online, I also found this fullsize Charvel RR with similar hardware:

Nothing definite, and mutts are always a possibility, but my guess is that these are probably all legit Japan-market guitars.
        Last edited by dg; 01-11-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

heheh yea its in malaysia

the other one that u found is in malaysia as well

they have two of those guitar,the one in my thread and the other one with black binding
          same seller and same price

ill check it out once more end of this week and maaaybe,it would be mine..

Comment

Working...
          X