Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this by chance a charvel or Jackson body???Or other??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this by chance a charvel or Jackson body???Or other??

Okay so I snagged a proaxe from guitar center because well hell I figure the neck is worth close and dual duncans licensed floyd etc. And hell this was just giftcards anyway.

The neck plate is a charvel Ft Worth
    The body is a who knows what but close to kinda like a bizzaro proaxe.

The body looks kinda kramer kinda charvel.

I am going to start deconstructing this thing here shortly to see what indeed it may be and if there are any markings.

The things I notice with the body is that the control cavity sure doesnt look Kramer it looks jacksonlike. It kinda resembles a Charvel fusion but I think the contours are different, it has a tone knob and the rear area where the neckplate is contours in towards the body like it was a shaved heel.

Ideas are welcome!

Not sure what to think but debating on putting a charvie neck on the body and just flippin it if I cant ID it. It is LIGHT i mean SUPER LIGHT. No ply or maple or mahog. I am thinking ash or alder or something.

Interesting I think,,,
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Nevermind its an uber modified Fusion that will be going to the pieces pile and sale.

What a cluster piece.
    Haters gonna hate

Comment

Okay now im gonna get crafty and try to retrofit a POS neck I have to this thing and maybe salvage it as a beater player.
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
      X