Randy's Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randy\'s Guitars

ok, i know alot of people lost theyr respect of ozzy when the tvshow wentr on, but lets not forget something......... ozzy and randy helped eachother, ozzy probably wouldnt have becomne big if it werent for randy, and randy wasnt going to be a legend if it werent for ozzy.
    so if ozzy got one of the guitars, i doubt sharon would sell it, or whatever..... she respects randy, and dee, at the same level as ozzy does.

so stop with the ranting.. i rather see the guitar on the wall of the ozbourne house, that that some idiotic clerk in the rrhof or hard rock cafe, started touching, or cleaning his guitar(s) and possibly break it.

Comment

Re: Randy\'s Guitars

I lost no respect for Ozzy when the show went on the air. He is an invalid. Sharon I already had no respect for, and the TV show has shown the rest of the world why. Randy's guitars are personal property, just like mine and yours. What happens to them is outlined in someone's will somewhere, and I don't have any trouble believing that they are staying in that family. I think it would be awesome to see one of the guitars in person, but I am not "owed" a look at them. Whatever Randy's mom has in mind for them, I am sure that they will be taken care of, just as they are now.

Comment

Working...
      X