Jackson King V Tiger Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    I figure DecoSBoss meant that the $30,000 house bought 25 years ago could be worth $500,000 today

At least he's not still wearing a Santa hat in late January!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      nope, market didn't crash in Australia. It dipped, but didn't crash. Part of the reason why the Aussie dollar is so strong against the US dollar now. It's a great time for Aussies to be buying stuff from the US - and me without any cash.

I figure DecoSBoss meant that the $30,000 house bought 25 years ago could be worth $500,000 today
      Yeah, I figured that was what he meant, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to misunderstand him Anyways, the market is not bad here either. Some people lost a lot of money in Copenhagen and perhaps in Århus (our second largest city), but here where I am it only dipped, like you said. Alot of the people who lost money played the market with risky loans, and if you're willing to gamble like that to earn a fortune, you should accept the risk too. Too bad the politicians bailed them out - but I guess they had the same type of mortgages, so no real suprise there

Comment

Working...
      X