The 'DK-Jamesy' project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'DK-Jamesy' project

I have the neck, I have the body. All I need now is to get my lazy ass some pickups, and the 'DK-Jamesy' Jackson parts mutt will be complete [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Patience my friends...
    Patience.
    Pics when its done!

Jamesy

Re: The \'DK-Jamesy\' project

What's the pickup layout - HSS or HH?
    I've got a set of Jacksons (black J50B & 2 J200s (EMG style covers) and the Boost from a Soloist if you're going that route [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ah, Dr. Newcenstein my good man, that would be telling (Its a H-H [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )
      I fancied EMGs cos Ive never had any decent pickups lol and I like the tone of most of their users (The Haunted, err.. Slayer obviously).
      I appreciate the offer, but Ill pass this time. Thanks though.
      I dont want to give too much away or the surprice my signature model would be spoiled [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      It had chrome h/w, but Im thinking of putting a black TOM bridge on it (instead of chrome), to match the black tuners, but keeping the chrome ferrules and bridge posts. Maybe even chrome bezels... I dunno [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Tool in hand (steady Bill), Jamesy

Comment

Damn teez....... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
        [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr White:
          that would be telling
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

so, who's igor in this picture? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] .... [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] hey racerX, how about you?
            the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
                so, who's igor in this picture? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] .... [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] hey racerX, how about you?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Huh? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X