Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Custom Shop San Dimas Strat or Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas Strat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
    so instead of being condescending and calling me ignorant when you're tired(miss reading or not you were being a dick), it's so much better to tell me about my panties. still being a dick.
    Hey, hey, hey... You're talking to a guy who owns CUSTOM SHOP guitars, Rich. Have a little respect.

Comment

No wonder all y'all fuckers don't respect me - I don't have enough Custom Shop Jacksons... and the one I do have don't even say "Custom Shop" on it. This is all bullshit!
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Well, if you made a really, really long signature containing every minor detail about every piece of equipment you own you might rate a little more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
          Well, if you made a really, really long signature containing every minor detail about every piece of equipment you own you might rate a little more respect.
          Do I still have that as my sig? I wouldn't know - I have signatures turned off...
          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonmac View Post
            miss read
            Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Who is she?
            Hey, hey... Are we getting bunched-up panties in here?

Because my bunched-up panties detector is maxed out right about now.
            I'm sorry, if there were panties bunched up here, it should probably be about Miss Red. Damn her and her monthly visits!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm sorry, if there were panties bunched up here, it should probably be about Miss Red. Damn her and her monthly visits!
              Hahahaha... love it, absolutely love it, and all you interwebs out there too...

I toured the CS too awhile back, and I was told that the CS guys do CS stuff and that's it, and the USA team does USA stuff and that's it, but I'm sure there are always exceptions... I was also told by Matt (Matts music) that Shannon will build my newest soloist I ordered if I request him to, and Nick (Piney Hills) told me when I ordered my last soloist, that Shannon only builds limited runs for Jackson like the RR models last year, and that he oversees every CS build, but he wouldn't actually build my guitar at my request... So there are clearly exceptions to 'policy' it just depends who you ask, and when I suppose...

Miss Read is a fickle bitch...
              Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Is that how the blood splatter paint job originated?
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Bwahahaha

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  Do I still have that as my sig? I wouldn't know - I have signatures turned off...
                  No, MAJNH is referring to Gibsonmac's REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING sig novel.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    No, MAJNH is referring to Gibsonmac's REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING sig novel.
                    Wow that is annoying. Turning sigs back off.
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                      Wow that is annoying. Turning sigs back off.
                      As much as sigs can be annoying they are also kind of entertaining sometimes, like I forget whose sig it is that is a send-up on the "equipment inventory" and goes on about "Those little plastic chips that you use to hit the strings with" or something like that.

But usually they're annoying, especially when they're more than three or so lines.

Comment

I put my most recent/fav Jackson's on my Sig because people might be interested... being this is a Jackson/Charvel forum and all, and it is hardly every piece of equipment I own, nor is it intended to be a pissing contest of any kind, if you think its annoying then don't read it!!
                        Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                          Is that how the blood splatter paint job originated?
                          Exactly! Don't let the secret out.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I put my most recent/fav Jackson's on my Sig because people might be interested... being this is a Jackson/Charvel forum and all, and it is hardly every piece of equipment I own, nor is it intended to be a pissing contest of any kind, if you think its annoying then don't read it!!
                            Dude, do you really fuckin need 10 fuckin lines to list 4 fuckin guitars, and then an additional 10 fuckin lines to list all your fuckin rig list? Fuck!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This being a jackson/charvel board, they have these things called threads. If you stopped making panties to bunch up with the threads you could make one about you're CS's

I wanna see trace's sig with that kinda detail

Comment

I can see how you would think that everyone would be interested to see your equipment inventory with detailed specifications after every post you make. It's too bad you can't put a picture or two of each item as well.

I never said it was a pissing contest, and I don't have to read it, but you can feel free to ignore my making fun of it, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X