New Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Admin

[img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] I agree with Skidd. This is like a soap opera now... As The Stomach Turns [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congrats Tekky!

This is Bklacklabel.
      This Is Blacklabel.

Comment

But it says Blacklabel on the left there! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Which are you then? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looks like it was a red-label night...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Congrats man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Sorry I'm late - I had to wade through all the mud to get here. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Me Too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] had fun reading this

[ July 23, 2003, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Hossman ]

Comment

My opinion - Admins shouldn't air out their dirty laundry in public....please move the soap opera to the admin forum and keep the original thread of congratulating Todd as a new admin.

I agree with what Bret has stated, change is good (or sometimes just different, not necessarily good) I've watched this forum grow and change over the years, is it better....yes...do I miss the way it was...yes. I like keeping admins fresh and rotating them out.

I believe some of you are making way too much out of Greg's use of words or linguistics. No need for the PC approach. If you insult someone with any intellect they can decipher it regardless of how eloquent your verbiage is. I don't feel the members need any protection form users posts whether anti-fender or anti-admin.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                X