How do you become an Admin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you become an Admin??

Is there a test or a car coat or a blood initiation or anything? Hey, a guy can dream, can't he? I was a member of the chess club for an entire year in jr. high (before I realized what being in the chess club did for your image). Does that count?

Re: How do you become an Admin??

Well 1st you need to walk around with Sully's nutnoose on for a year
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

heh.... all must walk a mile in my noose, so to speak.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hmmm, I thought what you needed was the love of having a thankless job, where you perform alot of babysitting duties. In a way, it seems like its like being a cop. I wanted to be a cop once, and then I saw the way they get treated.........Sounds glamourous, but be careful of what you wish for...........You may just get it..........

Comment

Darn nut-noose is gonna leave a mark I'll bet!!!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2:
            Hmmm, I thought what you needed was the love of having a thankless job, where you perform alot of babysitting duties. In a way, it seems like its like being a cop. I wanted to be a cop once, and then I saw the way they get treated.........Sounds glamourous, but be careful of what you wish for...........You may just get it..........
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn ...He's got a point there ... Todd you sure you still want the job?

[ July 15, 2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I like wearing nut nooses just for fun... it tingles. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awwww crap!! I think it's pretty much an irreversable decision after that ceremony... You guys went all out. It must have taken Sully a couple of days to make that pentegram out of nutnooses (or is it "nutnoosii"??).

But seriously folks... (Two guys walk into a bar, the third guy ducks) I've been a proud member for almost 2 years. To be a part of this is an honor.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

actually...more than one nut noose is "nut noosen." i feel that's an underused pluralization that defies all logic anyway.. more than one fox is not foxen... more than one box is not boxen... so why not use it here?

sully
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Advice to those wanting to pursue a career in discussion board administration: DON'T
                    www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Haha ... and Bret should know ..he's been thru the ringer numerous times ..

Comment

I've always been curious about what the admins discuss in the Administration forum. I bet you guys use that forum to swap pictures of hot chicks playing cool guitars

Oh, and where did the spell check button go?

Comment

Originally posted by BK:
                          Oh, and where did the spell check button go?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it became RacerX's bellybutton. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BK:
                              I've always been curious about what the admins discuss in the Administration forum. I bet you guys use that forum to swap pictures of hot chicks playing cool guitars
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope...just naked pix of yer mom. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X