Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you become an Admin??

Originally posted by TEKKY:
    I'm doomed!! I'm never leaving the city, therefore I have no use for a car... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Honestly, I don't think 30 is that old. I like joking around with it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How do you move your gear when you need to without a car? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hey, 30 is not old. Once you're over 40,
    you really start reevaluating what "old"
    means! It generally means people 10-15 years older than YOU are! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Old is when you talk to a girl you work with and she doesn't remember the Regan era ... just a thought ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
        I'm doomed!! I'm never leaving the city, therefore I have no use for a car... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Honestly, I don't think 30 is that old. I like joking around with it.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How do you move your gear when you need to without a car? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hey, 30 is not old. Once you're over 40,
        you really start reevaluating what "old"
        means! It generally means people 10-15 years older than YOU are! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get to know people who have cars. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I have been known to lug guitars and my rack on the "L" or in a cab... It's a pain in the posterior!!

I don't really play out much. I'd like to get something going, but at the moment I'm pretty busy with other non musical things.

Living and working in the city, you find very quickly that a car is more of a nuisance than anything.. I was here 7 months and I drove my car only once. I couldn't justify spending the money on the insurance and the car itself, so I got rid of it...

[ July 17, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
        X