Jackson Custom Shop Work Orders 1987-1990

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Custom Shop Work Orders 1987-1990

Hey........... Does anyone out there have access to the Jackson Custom Shop Work Orders from 1987-1990? The San Dimas Work Orders are out on the web and wondered if these were as well......

Thanks

No, I'd guess only a select few have access to them at Jackson.

Comment

When did Jackson move from San Dimas to Ontario anyway? I've got a neck dated November 1987 with work order number 2401.

Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
        When did Jackson move from San Dimas to Ontario anyway? [/IMG]
        mid 1986
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron.

I just noticed, shouldn't this thread be in General J/C instead of the NAMM section?
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
            Hey........... Does anyone out there have access to the Jackson Custom Shop Work Orders from 1987-1990? The San Dimas Work Orders are out on the web and wondered if these were as well......

Thanks
            I believe only the first 1000 serials are out on the web, and that's because stolen log books were published. Sadly, they don't verify serial number info any more.

Sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
              Thanks Ron.

I just noticed, shouldn't this thread be in General J/C instead of the NAMM section?
              It is now.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd kill to se some more work orders.. I also miss the old days when you could call Celeste and get a print out of your guitar!
                John 3:16

Comment

Yeah, I used to email Tim Wilson and get replies within 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X