New Jackson Models and colors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Jackson Models and colors.

Also, "ALB" might be a typo? Possibly "LAB", which I'm guessing is L.A. Blue. i.e., Dodger blue, which was on a Soloist (...or something) at Winter NAMM.

[ July 16, 2003, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

ALB == Albino (Johnny Winter Sig.)

TCBL == Today's Charvels Barf Lemons

SBDGN == Super Big Dildo Guitar Neck

CABO == Crusty Aroma Butt Odor

Comment

Ohhhh... *faints*

That is like TWO dreams coming true... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Okay, here's what they stand for:

SBDGN - Such Bullsh1t! Dull Green!
          ALB - AARRGHH!! Light Brown!
          CABO - Crap! Ancient Blue Olive
          TCBL - This Color Be Lime (A nod to the ebonics crowd)

Hope this helps.
          [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

This might help. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] New Models and Colors

Comment

KV2T
              Soloist SLS

Comment

Another NAMM Bust. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Do I really have to buy a Fender just to get a Charvel? Id live with the pickguard easier than living with a dinky body and recessed Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry:
                  Ok guys lets play Acrophobia!!!! (in my version, you dont need to use every letter)

SBDGN-sun burned dog nipples?
                  TCBL-Taco Bell?

Any others?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMG LARRY I JUST BOUT SH** MYSELF [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Im still sitting hear laffing sun burned dog nipples
                  LMAO

Comment

Eh...I don't like the block inlays, or the headstock on the King V. The SLS dosen't do much for me either. The finishes are awsome though, I love the silver swirl, silver black dragon and graveyard graphics

[ July 18, 2003, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: IrfaanSE801 ]

Comment

To answer the previous question as to what a SLS is its a neck thru Stealth. Contoured body like a Sabre series Ibanhad. Very comfortable toplay and great necks. I dont think that pic of the cherry burst does it any justice. Its got to be sweet looking I have a Stealth Pro in trans violet burst that is unreal. So i can only imagine the cherry burst would be like boobies.
                      [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      ,mmmmmmm boobies.
                      Gil

Comment

Does anybody have a cloesup picture of those block inlays? And what kind of pickup does those guitars have [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

That Soloist SLS looks to Schecter/Ibanez (or some other guitar I don't remember) to me... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

What the f is Fender thinking? The KV2-T was a sure thing: CHANGE THE BRIDGE TO A STRING-THRU! Nobody asked for a SLS headstock, doubled sharkfins, lack of bevels, or zebra buckers! *dies*
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Ugh Those two were ugly [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

A step in the wrong direction [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                            Hope there won't be any more (ugly) surprises [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, it seems like my dreams were to great to really become true... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Why, oh why do they have to put that SLS headstock on there? And I'm not a fan of double sharkfins either.

Ok, those zebra pickups could be replaced...

no bevels either... I guess Sinistas summed it up pretty well.

The SLS, hm, don't know where to place that one either.

OK, I'll shut up now and wait for better news.

Bye bye perfect-string-thru-KV-for-an-affordable-price...
                              a custom it will be... in a few years perhaps... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Interestingly, I don't mind the KV2T much - I like the SLS headstock, so that's no problem, and the inlays are sort of cool.

The SLS, though, has one of those flat-mount Str*t bridge pieces of crap on it. So much for my dreams of a seven string Soloist w/a tunamatic - they'll probably put that flat mount crap on every non-trem str*t shaped guitar now.

It does look an awful lot like the Schecters, too. In fact, both guitars look very "Korean", if you get my drift.

Mike
                                Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X