New Jackson Models and colors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Jackson Models and colors.

They realy should have dropped the SLS and brought this over from Japan, and made it a regular-thickness body:

Luv those MOP and Abalone inlays [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It'd be a better contender against the PRS/Schecter/ESP bunch.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Love the bodies, not so sure about the headstock. I prefer the standard pointy. String thru KV is a dream come true.

Comment

Holy cow......now we're talking !!!!!!
        http://www.jacksonguitars.com/whatsh...imas_25th.html

Comment

MSRP $4000.00

Note: The Charvel® Sand Dimas[tm] 25th Anniversary
          Guitar is a limited production model and is only available to
          order for 90 days, from July 18 through October 16. Delivery
          is scheduled for 1st quarter 2004.

Also note that the guitar features a straight brass tremolo arm
          with brass tip (not shown).
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn I'll never come up with $4000 in time...anyone wanna loan me some $$$ [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] HELL YA !, alz

Comment

Now THAT! I like!

Comment

you don't need 4 grand. that's msrp. matt is taking orders for them, and price is 2399.

sully

i like the king v, i like the inlays, i'm fine with the sls headstock. not a big fan of the color they used in that pic, but so far, i think it's a nice step forward.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ok,anyone wanna loan me $2394 (I got the last 5 bucks) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

...rolling my fingers on my desk, nervously hoping there are more and better-looking new models & features than what's been announced so far. Reserving comments until the full reports are in from NAMM...

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                      And Schecters sell, don't they?

That KV2T is great! GOOD JOB FENDER! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The headstock AND inlays are perfect!

Ok fellas, after years and years of people snubbing Jacksons because they had pointy heads and sharkfins (and were too closely associated with those candy-ass Hair Farmers of the 80's) they're finally dropping their "tradition" to stay current - after all, the company was founded on innovation - and YOU GUYS are pissing about it?! Go play a fukkin ESP if you want "same old same old" dammit. How the hell can you people sit there and wonder why Jackson is being beat out on sales to ESP/Schecter/Ibenhad/Epiphony/PRS and THEN b!tch about the steps the company takes to compete in a market that STILL views Jackson as the Home Of Happy Hair Farmers?

Fender guys: Never fukkin mind, just go back to the old designs, no one here wants innovation.

Newc
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey your right! if fact they should put 3 single coils on a strat body because they sell even better!!!!!!!!

Bahhumbug

If Jackson buyers wanted innovation the Sweetones would be selling more. Hell I've never even seen one.

I just want a hotrodded strat.

Comment

Working...
                      X