Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My FIRST USA JACKSON! Hello Rhoads fans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My FIRST USA JACKSON! Hello Rhoads fans..

Here's another pic of me holding it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ron and Cham.. I'm not that big. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

whats the logo color on the dxmg?

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Steve:
        Originally posted by Word:
        [qb] cool Word nice axe !!! I am gonna get rid of my imports soon and go all USA I think even if I can only afford one , I've been going to this store and trying out a sl2 the ebony board and the fret job is getting to me , I have to have one man !!! //Steve
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh the eerie dess Steve, they had to rip me off that guitar for me to put it down
        ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and if i can afford it you can! lol

Comment

Thanks, bro. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go for it man!

Comment

Originally posted by Word:

Ron and Cham.. I'm not that big. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gaaah! Way to hide the manboobs! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                [/qb]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gaaah! Way to hide the manboobs! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]

LMMFAO. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Word:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gaaah! Way to hide the manboobs! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ron!!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Cham

Comment

Working...
                  X