NGD - Charvel Fusion Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Charvel Fusion Deluxe

Just got my new Charvel Fusion Deluxe from 84sups... I love it already and have had it for only 10 minutes

I can't thank you enough 84sups... Smooth Transaction, Fast Shipping, Great Packaging... nervous couple of days but she is here safe and sound.. great deal Thank You Again Man...

This Guitar looks almost brand new and I just love the maple fretboard... here she is!!!

sigpic
    Action Jackson

Nnnnnice!
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Congrats I have one with a maple board also , in blue .
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

The bridge was pretty out of whack but got it all setup nice... smooth action... glides like a dream... this is exactly what I was looking for in a guitar with a maple board...

but the intonation is another story all together... :think:
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
          but the intonation is another story all together... :think:
          Yeah, I was thinking to myself - beautiful line-up of the saddles but no way it intonates correctly like that.
          Henrik

Comment

Gotta love a maple FB and an HS guitar has been my main player for the last 18 years--can't go wrong with that either.

Comment

Nice!
              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Got the intonation setup last night... never did it myself was surprised how easy it is... this is the video I watched...

I really am so impressed with this guitar it is just as 84supes stated a case queen... for its age it is almost flawless... so happy with the buy, I know there is no way I could have got anything close to this quality for the money at GC or some other rip off joint... Thanks again Buddy I can see why you didn't want to sell this Black Beauty
                sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

May I suggest to always adjust tuning and intonation with the guitar in playing position (on a full floating setup). Only guys like Jeff Healey (RIP) would benefit from this guy's tuning job.
                  Last edited by jackson1; 02-22-2011, 01:32 PM.
                  Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                    May I suggest to always adjust tuning and intonation with the guitar in playing position (on a full floating setup).
                    I did...
                    sigpic
                    Action Jackson

Comment

I agree...and he at least could've laid a towel under that baby...made me wince skraping the back on the table top like that.

Question...did he lock the nut down before he started removing springs/ tuning with the trem screws? did he adjust both screws or just one?

I have tried many methods to adjust trem springs...and I'm always just a tad off....it's a love/ hate thing with my Floyd's....

Ya think it's ok to intonate laid on back like that? I def wouldn't tune like that....
                      Last edited by cedelong; 02-25-2011, 11:41 AM. Reason: I felt like it

Comment

New member here. Interesting video. I've never used that method to adjust the springs, I've always just tuned it then tightened or loosened the screws back there to make the floyd more level. Sometimes this takes two or three adjustments, I'll have to try that out the next time I set up my soloist. I'm definitely no expert at setup jobs though, maybe this is common practice.

Comment

Working...
                        X