Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOTM up

its up....And I'm a bit biased this month
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: GOTM up

Its about friggin time.....I just watched Lizzy Borden's DVD Murderess Metal Road Show. Under all the cheese one of the dudes was playing a San Dimas Charvel with that paint job........

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
      its up....And I'm a bit biased this month
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"a bit biased" is an understatement!!!
      [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cham

Comment

F%ck it. It's a great piece, and for Christ sakes...anything was better than that goddamn Pencilsketch.

Brett

Comment

Fix!!! Fix!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k. A very worthy piece, Kev. Even if it's owned by an admin. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

F%ck it. It's a great piece, and for Christ sakes...anything was better than that goddamn Pencilsketch.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i think it's a great choice...return of the charvels...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Definately very cool.

Comment

I like it.... I like it... I am also waiting to see the Coors Light Silver Bullet as GOTM. The Seattle Skyline is cool also. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X