Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Peaceful thought, from an ESP member...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Peaceful thought, from an ESP member...

Hye guys. Look, I'm a new guy, and I come from the ESP forum. I know just a little while ago a certain Hardthread2, from our board, had badmouthed you guys. I hope that you guys can put it behind you and forget about this.
    While its true that a one guitar company can't appeal to eryone, that doesn't mean we can all go around flaming evry board that disagrees with one's personal loyalties. I do love ESP, but I loved Jackson first, and i don't want either side to hurt from the stupid spamming going on. I want it to die, so we can all go back to discussing the things we love, guitars. Put the ego behind, they're just guitars, not nukes, not anything to get riled about.

I'm sure HardThread2's comment was a little rash, but you guys lashed back too. Not to emntion scammers on the ESP board...

hey Kev, i appreciate the peace that you are trying to bring to both boards. Soe of us (whether we'll admit it or not)at the ESP boards love jackson too.

So i hope we can all come to a mutual understanding, and that you can enjoy the ESP board, as much as some of us @ESP enjoy your board.

Hey Tattooed Carrot...long time no see...
    Anyways, thanks. I'll be sure to enjoy this site.
    -Kory

Re: A Peaceful thought, from an ESP member...

Welcome!!Fellow musician!

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Cham [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool. I don't think HardThread2's idiotic comments did any damage. I am sure you guys don't condone his childish behavior. Peace.

Matt

Comment

Much thanks my friend, it feels good... once again, I can be immersed in Jackson guitars...haha I only say that, becasue the new Jackson Guitars site no longer appeaks to me... I eman c'mon man, no new updates? I want more guitars, and I think its awesome of Jackson to occationally throw out Custom Shop guitars evry now and then... Now, where do I check out your Namm stuff, and that Metal Mike Preferred CHoice that was promised? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome dude and no worries. We try to conduct ourselves as respectable men/women here and yo seem like a good guy so it's good to have you here.

Brand loyalty means nothing when your going to bring a fellow artist down. You don't see painters getting in fights over what brand of paintbrush right?
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Matt-
            Well after he posted in the ESP forum I tried to pull out the best peace efforts I could, but I got more people pissed at Jackson than who wanted peace... a mixed bag, but I tired the best I could... unfortunately, our moderater, as cool as he is when he comes on, might not help to the effect that some of us might want... Nowing the ESP board, that thread will prolly say up there...

Comment

haha, you got it man (woman?)... gettign workied up over pain brushes, guitars, cars...
              -Chicken Scratch, you nailed it on the head

Comment

Thanks for coming over and making a peace offering. I'm sorry that 3 of us had to go over there, but we did not go over there to cause any trouble, only to address the problem and give your moderator a heads up of the behavior of one of his members to prevent this in the future. Since I first started this board a few years ago with 2 other people, we had the goal of making this place one of the best guitar recourses on the web and to do it in a mature fashion. While the other 2 founders of the JCF have moved on to other things, this goal is till strong in my head and will do everything I can to give my member the best I can offer.

Comment

I probably came off a little harsh myself and I appologise for that. This isn't the first time some one form another board flamed before preperation. I know I should have a bit more patience with some one of that ilk but I see it quite often and I for one am anyed by it. But it is also the debater in me that strikes back. I've been told I'm a bit argumentative at times but I just cant stand some peoples ignorance and sometimes jump at an opertunity to flame back.
                  I started out playing nice but my Irish got the better of me.
                  Gil

Comment

Welcome Seventh.

You might just like it here.

And Chicken, G R E A T A N A L O G Y. If anything in this world, we players are all on the same team.

Now shut up and play yer guitar... lol

"can't we all just get along??"

Ted -- TC Rocker USA

Comment

ESP? Jackson? Does it really matter if it feels good (to you) and it freakin' rocks? Welcome aboard Seventh. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I stand by my "ESP CAN LICK MY TAINT" statement, but I'll be nice and shower twice beforehand. In the name of board peace and stuff. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you for your offering Seventh, feel free to hang out and post here if you like! There are quite a few members of this board that don't even own any Jackson guitars!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And for the record, I only bashed that kid that came over here, and only on the JCF. I would never go into another board to start problems, nor do I have any with any other board. Hell, I even own an ESP!!

[ July 17, 2003, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: Ace ]

Comment

Hi there. Welcome to the board. I like ESP guitars, so I guess we have something in common already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170:
                              this goal is till strong in my head and will do everything I can to give my member the best I can offer.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Its all about YOUR member isn't it Jeremy. You should give it the best you can offer. Your member is your friend.
                              And don't forget to take take care of his 2 friends that are usually hanging around him....they need love too.-Lou
                              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
                              X