Much love for Jackson (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much love for Jackson (again)

Been playing shreddy style guitars for almost 28 years and have owned a fair number of almost every make/model- Kramers, Hamers, ESPs, Ibanezes, BC Richs, Fenders (anyone remember the HM Strats?) Gibsons, Deans, Schecters, Washburns and of course Charvel and Jacksons. Gotta say though I am a reborn hard core Jackson (& Charvel) player ever since getting my hands on the XTRR. I've played low, medium and high end Jacksons before-RR EX's, Pro Std's, Model 3's, San Dimas Dinky's, USA Std's, CS Star's, RR1's, SL2H's, DK1's. None really blew my mind until I got the XTRR. IMO, perfect combo of looks, features and playability. So, I raise a shot of taquila and a frosty beer to J & C guitars. Thanks for making me believer again.
    Last edited by vector; 03-01-2011, 09:02 PM.

sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
      a frosty beer to J & C guitars. Thanks for making me believer again.
      That's a heckuva list of guitars you've had! What a great endorsement for our beloved guitar brand!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        That's a heckuva list of guitars you've had! What a great endorsement for our beloved guitar brand!
        You tend to go through quite a few when you're hunting for the "one" for as long as I have! I'd take my XTRR over ANY guitar I currently own or previously owned.

Comment

Working...
        X