Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Easton once again proves he is THE GURU!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Easton once again proves he is THE GURU!!!!

No offense to Matt or any of the other dealers here, but Kevin is fast and hilarious to deal with. (said he'd take Tequilla as payment!!!) He hooked me up with a Sustaniac Plus system (completely wired and ready to go) and a Jackson J90 for my Warrior. I don't want to tell you all just how cheap......but it was ridiculously low that I HAD to jump on it. Thanks Kev!!!!

So my Warrior will be a sustainiac monster next week! I can't wait to hook it all up and let 'er SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doin the dance of joy here!
    Jim
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Re: Kevin Easton once again proves he is THE GURU!!!!

....come on, dude! did you pay him in regular cuervo or 1800?

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

LMAO Sully-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

yeah he's the man !!! I wish I lived closer to him so we could go for drinks I owe him many ! he's been nothing but nice to me and Dave ! and very cool to this forum ! //Steve

Comment

LoL, actually, I did pay him with American Express......but I am going to Texas in October for a Cowboys game. The only other thing I had planned for when I'm there is a trip to the "Clubhouse" Dimebag & Vinnie Paul's Strip joint.....another detour with a bottle of Cabo Wabo Tequila is definately going to have to be in order.
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
          X