Going away....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going away....

Well folks, Im off on holiday till monday, so, I'll see you all then! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I dont know how Ill go with no guitars, or JCF (and most likely no music [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] )
    Wish me luck in coping [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Re: Going away....

Happy holiday to you then, Jamesy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You'll really appreciate this place by Monday! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rich
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

A holiday with NO MUSIC?!?! Doesn't sound like a holiday at all to me.....
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

lol tell me about it.
        Well, Im back people!!! Had a great time, kinda ran out of money a bit [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] but hey. My mate had a speed or coke (or whatever the f*ck it was, I dont think he even knows) and just ran off [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Its funny now, we sh*t ourselves when it happened though [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Out of the five, only one of us knew that there was going to be music playing facilities in the place, so she brought the new Marilyn Manson album (which is piss-poor ****e) and the new Metallica album, which is a lot better than I expected it to be, although all the songs are too long. You could speed the whole album up like by 6 times and itd be a great grindcore record [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Anyway, its good to be back. Even though my amp is bust and Im still playing through a multi fx and a practice amp.

Jamesy

[ July 22, 2003, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Comment

Working...
        X