Vic Vergat V ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic Vergat V ...

I'm fascinated by the Vic Vergat V - I noticed some old forum mentions, and I've only been able to find some tantalizing low res pics here:

and here:

As far as I can tell, Vergat designed the guitar and 4 were made, with a possible fifth one for K.K. Downing (which he later turned down as he just got Hamer sponsorship).

Does anyone have any more detailed info or any pics / scans? Also, any idea where those photobucket pics are from - I can't read the writing on them!

Robert Witte has those. He's on the Jackson Guitar Palace forum quite a lot and there's a thread about them there. I think it's bad form to post links to other forums, so just have a search around..
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Fantastic, just what I was after - many thanks neilli

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
        Robert Witte has those. He's on the Jackson Guitar Palace forum quite a lot and there's a thread about them there. I think it's bad form to post links to other forums, so just have a search around..
        Robert Witte is still around? Cool! I need to check out the Guitar Palace more often... haven't been there in awhile. I see he's got the original black/blue Double Rhoads that Dave Linsk owned.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, Robert's still around and still has some awesome stuff!
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

A Vergat V discussion! Nice! Takes me back to the JCF days of yore....heh, Witte was an admin here then!

Sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

TNX Sully, those were very cool V's i like that headstock on a V a lot more than the Y2KV's or the SLS? 3on3 pointy. Pics are small so i can't tell, but did those even have logo's?

Comment

No logos at all. I still love Vic's album Down To The Bone. Too bad his stuff after that and untill now has been so meh..........

Comment

Here you go:

Comment

Working...
                  X