Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Beaulieu Jackson Sig

Here is the first proto from Japan, and probably the final version:

Looks pretty killer, since I always wanted a flame top King V with a reverse hs
    Tell me about it!

Cool! So are they doing a 6-string version of it, too?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't think your going to see a Japan product for quite some time. Have all the Jackson Japan employees been accounted for? How extensive is the the damage to tooling and facilities? I think FMIC will have to make some announcements on production and the location of, before we see this bad boy introduced into production.
      I would buy a 6 string version indeed.
      But that 7 is sexy.
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
      A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Nice, this guitar looks pretty awesome. I don't care for this guy and his band at all, but if I would have the opportunity and the money I would get this axe.
        SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
        Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Originally posted by holycross1 View Post
          I don't think your going to see a Japan product for quite some time. Have all the Jackson Japan employees been accounted for? How extensive is the the damage to tooling and facilities? I think FMIC will have to make some announcements on production and the location of, before we see this bad boy introduced into production.
          I would buy a 6 string version indeed.
          But that 7 is sexy.

Hate to be the one to say this but:
          WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE GUITARS?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
          X