No announcement yet.

Marty Friedman to sell Megadeth Era Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It also wouldn't surprise me, given Marty's popularity over there and knowing that the money will be going back into Japan anyway, if some wealthy Japanese guy/girl makes a huge donation, like $200,000 for the lot and then hangs the guitars in the Hard Rock Cafes over there or something.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Would be nice for him to also do some sort of raffle as well.. i bet 95% of us on this board wont even be able to afford plain jane KE1 off him. but a raffle or something would give us a slim chance of actually winning and could raise a LOT of dough in the process..

And Ron. youre not the first to think that! LOL..

Comment

Why hasn't Jani posted in this thread yet? Ah well, probably too busy bidding on Marty's guitars right now.
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I read something in the newspaper saying Japan had suffered damage worth 150 billion dollars (yes billion, not million). Marty's gonna need a HELL of an auction job done if he wants to give any "significant" help...

Comment

Man you are a Negative Nancy (Negative Nagash)
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And if 150 billion people said "My dollar won't make a difference so I just won't donate" then they wouldn't get anything would they?
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                And if 150 billion people said "My dollar won't make a difference so I just won't donate" then they wouldn't get anything would they?
                150 billion people? We would need not one but more than 20 parallel universes for that

Comment

Okay Mr. Nitpicker,

If 6,906,418,837 people said "My $21.72 won't make a difference so I just won't donate" then they wouldn't get anything would they?

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The auction is starting Sunday night. No links yet but there is going to be a Roswell Rhoads.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
                      I read something in the newspaper saying Japan had suffered damage worth 150 billion dollars (yes billion, not million). Marty's gonna need a HELL of an auction job done if he wants to give any "significant" help...
                      It's more than I am doing, and I am going to assume more than you are doing as well. Just sayin...
                      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	thread-derail-1953.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	2445327
                        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1968[/ATTACH]
                          yeah, no shit.....
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I just keep thinkin about all the guitars ive seen over the years this guy has.. Man its going to be good for these to "come out of the closet" Cant wait to see what kind of Sweet Jacksons are stashed away in there..

and later on down the road give us less financially blessed folks a chance to buy!

This is going to be awesome...

Comment

to quote myself....

yeah, no shit!! (this time in a positive way!!)
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

something tells me about 3 years from now the GC used site will have some sweet stuff lol
                                Haters gonna hate
                                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X