Usually, you use the serial number...

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post
      Usually, you use the serial number...

Anyway here is a closer pic...

sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Still can't read the number. And if you already know it, use the info given on the website...

Comment

Originally posted by Nagash02 View Post

Still can't read the number. And if you already know it, use the info given on the website...
          Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it... seriously I couldn't make it through my day without your wealth of knowledge... I mean how did you come up with all that info?

Thanks Again... if you even need a favor from me just ask...
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

I'm not willing to be a jerk, but damn, you have the serial number, look it up on the website, and you're done. And whenever you post pics, it would just have been better to post some where you can actually read the entire number, and correctly. Sorry again, but that's just it.

Comment

Dude I DON'T have the serial # these are the only pics I have... see the name of the thread started IDENTIFY?

Does that ring a bell with you or are stupid or just bored?

Thanks for assuming and ruining this thread... DICK

I never claimed I knew the serial # please don't reply to anymore of my threads in the future... I don't need anymore of your expertise.
              sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

Easy now, Nimitz Take a deep breath and cheers on your 1 year JCF membership anniversary
                Now, someone will surely post something useful for you shortly. I'll grap the pic and load it in photoshop and take a look at it. All right, mate?
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

UO 4570 1997 Ontario.

I'm not sure, it's hard to make out. The trem throws me a bit. The graphics looks like some film cleared over.

Edit: Wait... those pickups in 1997.... hmm I don't think so. Back to photoshop
                  Henrik

Comment

Looks like a USA Rhoads, probably a production RR1. Without knowing the serial number there is no way to date it other than to say built in Ontario some time after 1990 and that's after assuming the first two numbers are "U0". If someone knows when they started using Duncans instead of the Jackson pickups then you might be able to set a high end on the date range. I've never seen a 'colorized' version of Pile o' skulls before, it's kind of interesting. It's wierd how the color is kind of "brown" inside the trem route and like Henrik said the finish seems not entirely airbrushed.

Unfortunately without a complete readable serial, nothing can be for certain.
                    Last edited by Hellbat; 03-16-2011, 03:23 PM.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Damn what a drama queen
                      Stronger than all!!

Comment

Under pressure (which we are due to Nimitz' mood) I would say the serial is UO 2540. I haven't spelled it out, but of course that means USA, like Hellbat stated.

I have a 1997 RR1 (UO 4170) and it was born with Duncans.
                        Henrik

Comment

Nimitz also kindy gave us this pic for investigation, but I am sorry to report that I cannot find any clues in it to help date the instrument. But someone found Bill Gates' lost brother:

Henrik

Comment

So having that bridge in a USA is ok?

IDK man that guy just rubbed me the wrong way...
                            sigpic
                            Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
                              What year and make is this bad boy?
                              The make? Er, Jackson, DUMBASS!!

(Somebody made fun of my weight in another thread, what's your excuse? )
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X