• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
    So having that bridge in a USA is ok?
    Yeah these bridges were std in USA Jacksons in the early to mid '90s

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      The make? Er, Jackson, DUMBASS!!

(Somebody made fun of my weight in another thread, what's your excuse? )
      I saw that weight crack ... they always blame it on the fat kid...

I meant what type of Rhoads... Duh FAT ASS
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

(Somebody made fun of my weight in another thread, what's your excuse? )
        I said I was sorry.

EDIT: I guess its not me youre referring to. I reread my post in question and only used the adjectives, ghey and hairy.
        Last edited by Twitch; 03-16-2011, 09:45 PM.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

That is a standard USA graphic (variation on the pile o' skulls) and it can't be from after 1993, likely a 1991 or 92. Could be a '90 or 93.
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
            That is a standard USA graphic (variation on the pile o' skulls) and it can't be from after 1993, likely a 1991 or 92. Could be a '90 or 93.
            Thanks
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Could it say "Professional" after Jackson on the headstock?? For me that may help explain the Jackson pups and (maybe) the Jackson Schaller Floyd. Doesn't explain the skulls graphic though.....
              "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Originally posted by msaint65 View Post
                Could it say "Professional" after Jackson on the headstock?? For me that may help explain the Jackson pups and (maybe) the Jackson Schaller Floyd. Doesn't explain the skulls graphic though.....
                Naw, it's definitely a UO ser# ( = USA )
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Mark! Welcome back, man!
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Geez, thought I could sneak back incognito - but nothin' gets by my buddy Henrik LOL! Hope all is well with you my friend.
                    "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

I'm cool, thanks for asking. I hope you are doing well also. Nimitz is probably gonna kill us for being off topic, but I take my chances, haha.
                      Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                        I'm cool, thanks for asking. I hope you are doing well also. Nimitz is probably gonna kill us for being off topic, but I take my chances, haha.

Lets say this guitar is in excellent condition what kind of value would we be looking at... I know something is only worth what someone pays for it... but I am thinking $1200 - $1500?
                        sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

Looks in pretty good condition assuming the pickup cover logos haven't been repainted and your price range there is fair to high, but it all boils down to the paint job doesn't it. That's what I like to refer to as a "no gray area" paint job. People are likely going to swing pretty heavily towards either love it or hate it.

I'm actually conflicted about whether I find it cool or not. So me personally, I would only pay over $900 if they threw in that carpet. If I thought the paint was "must have" I could see myself going up to $1400-1500.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            That's what I like to refer to as a "no gray area" paint job. People are likely going to swing pretty heavily towards either love it or hate it.

I'm actually conflicted about whether I find it cool or not.

Dudebat, that puts you in your proclaimed nonexistant gray area
                            Henrik

Comment

Schaller floyds were std issue trems at that time.My guess is mid 90's
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                                Dudebat, that puts you in your proclaimed nonexistant gray area
                                Well, the problem is one second I love it and think it's cool, then the next second I think I fuggin hate those pastel colors. I'm never in the middle though.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X