No announcement yet.

Identify RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That photo makes for the biggest brightest "made in USA" I've ever seen on a Jackson Headstock....but that is indeed what it says.

Pretty sure those trems (590?) were standard USA production parts between the JT6 and Original Floyd Rose and were great trems. I've seen that colorized graphic only one other time and it was on an early 90's soloist...so I think 90-93 is a really good guess.
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
      Pretty sure those trems (590?) were standard USA production parts between the JT6 and Original Floyd Rose
      Yeah, that trem was on all of the 1990 to 1992 USAs that I've had over the years. Dinkys, Fusions, Rhoads, and Soloists. I've got the same trem on a 1990 USA Rhoads, with (what looks like) the same pickups too. I agree that 90-93 range is probably pretty accurate. I've seen the graphic once before, pretty sure it was a USA, but I can't remember what model it was...

Comment

Working...
      X