Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see as a limited edition/production guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want to see as a limited edition/production guitar?

We've all seen the Road Hazard Rhoads, the Bullseye Reissue, the diamondplate Kelly etc...etc... and I think this is great since it make it possible to get "a quite uniqe" guitar without spending like 3500 bucks in the custom shop. What would you like to see as a limited edition guitar, that you not only think would be appealing for just you (that would be a CS, wouldn't it?), but also for a lot of other people?

Mine would be a black King V with EMGs and gold hardware. And it should have extra jumbofrets, not small like the regular KV2. It would also be nice to just have a single pickup guitar, but I'm not sure if the majority of the people out there want that

Re: What do you want to see as a limited edition/production guitar?

Charvel or Jackson

Strat shaped, single humbucker, Floyd Rose tremolo, maple or rosewood (prefer maple) fretboard.

In other words, please bring back the model 2...
    Occupy JCF

Comment

i would have liked to see that Jason Becker guitar released

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just what I was gonna say.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Reverse head Double Rhoads
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

24 fret rhoads rear loaded controls(no pick guard), 1 hum one volume

Comment

The double Rhoads does sound very cool. I would like to see one with string through bridge.

Comment

Reverse head stock 22 fret maple neck strat body
                1 hum ofr 1 knob ebony fins
                www.kiddhavok.com
                www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Short(24.75) Scale Soloist in Black with Black Hardware and 1 Humbucker and a Floyd or Kahler Pro, I like both. I don`t think this has been done before? I will go cutom shop if I have to, but if they release it, I will buy it, as long as it doesn`t have all of the Bling-Bling, no Gold, no Flame, just a plain Jane shredder axe in Short Scale Soloist Neck-Thru and 1 Hum and a Floyd or Kahler Pro. Jack.

[ July 17, 2003, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: slayer ]

Comment

Jackson has the choice of doing anthing they want with Limited Editions. Dealers can only choose paint and hardware changes.

Matt

Comment

VINNIE VINCENT REISSUE [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Limited issue guitars as of right now are a thing of the past. Fender has decided at this time they don't want to do that. The only way to do it would be to stay within the constraints of a select series guitar .....
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well how 'bout a Bill Z Bub model with or without the Floyd Rose licensed tongue depresser....?????
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why didn't I think about that [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Matt, can you as a dealer chose colors on a limited guitar that's not on a standard US Select guitar? Like a pink guitar with green pinstripes? Not that I would ever buy a guitar with those colors, I'm just curious [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm with Jim and Todd... string thru double Rhoads or a VVV (never happen).

OR....regular production Jackson Stars! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X