Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see as a limited edition/production guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want to see as a limited edition/production guitar?

Death Angel!!!

24-fret Rhoads actually available in the USA without the need for an interpretor!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth:
      Death Angel!!!

24-fret Rhoads actually available in the USA without the need for an interpretor!!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes !!!!!

Comment

Bloodslattered STAR with one HB,
        tune-o-matic, ebony board, dotinlays...
        Mmmmmmmm...
        ...STAR...

Comment

VINNIE VINCENT REISSUE
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you mean a pink rhoads?
          that would be a killer!!!

for me i would like to see a 24 fret rhoads, with flamegraphic (not hotrodflames, but real flames in orange and yellow)
          12. fretinlay is the word Rhoads, or the name of the finish.

the headstock is either same color as the body, or black, with the jacksonlogo in red, or yellow.

Comment

Regular (not archtop or SLS) Soloist stringthru--basically, an "SL2T". You know, 24 frets???

Comment

Reverse head stock 22 fret maple neck strat body Top mounted Floyd [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey hey, Vinnie Vincent model is my vote. And yes the hot pink and silver model. EMG 81 with a Floyd and matching headstock. Other than that-more San Dimas Charvels. 1 hum, non trem with graphics.
                LATER!!!
                H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

a V like a Y2K but standard pointy headstock OFR or a boomerang tail piece ala rhoads.

& yes a double rhoads but being short i dont know if i would play one.

Comment

I think that something like a Model 3 (pickguard and non-pickguard) would be cool. Also an exotic wood guitar would be cool; Maybe like the Model 88, just with some other kind of wood that's allowed to be used.

Comment

I'd like to see a "stripped down" soloist.

Gun Metal Gray with matching reversed headstock.
                      One pickup
                      One volume control
                      Strings thru body
                      No inlays

Made available in all usa select finishes, although GMG is my color of choice.

Comment

Well we just may be getting a 24 fret USA model Rhoads, and I think the Dinky/Soloist/Strat shape has had every conceivable alteration possible done to it, but the Star has been gone for a very long time. I think a 24 fret neckthru Star with Floyd and 2 humbuckers, two volume controls, And one of the Swirl finishes (EDS,Crimson, etc.) with matching headstock.
                        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer:
                          Bloodslattered STAR with one HB,
                          tune-o-matic, ebony board, dotinlays...
                          Mmmmmmmm...
                          ...STAR...
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yes, now were talkin..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
                          X