difference between RR1 and extreme rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    The Chris Holmes guitar was smaller than an XTRR. It was originally a regular Rhoads, but it got broken and Chris had it reshaped.
    thanks, also i was planning on moving the input jack from the short wing (js30rr jack location) to the upper wing, do you know where i should drill?
    (its going to be a single pickup guitar)

Comment

In a nutshell, a Rhoads is for adults and the XTRRs are made for children.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ouch Tim
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            In a nutshell, a Rhoads is for adults and the XTRRs are made for children.
            i am not a kid, but am a very small person, and that's why i want an XTRR, also, a smaller v body for me means less dents and scratches [i'm not looking for an argument, i just want everybody to know why i want an xtrr]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Exactly! When this thread was originally resurrected there was a different, new XTRR thread going and that's why I posted in regards to the date.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
              X