Looking for pics of a BCB KV2T....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for pics of a BCB KV2T....

.....that isn't mine. I have scoured the internet for years since I bought mine in 2006 looking for another and have come up empty. Anyone else see one anywhere?:think:

Anyways, this one is mine.

With me...

again, with me in action
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Pretty sure I've seen one or two others, but didn't save pics. Sorry.

Comment

I think yours is only other one I've seen to. That's a 25.5 inch scale right?

Comment

Nope, 24 3/4 scale. I call it Les Paul killer...lol
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Ah weird. I just got a white one short scale but mine has a mop logo. trying to get good enough to spot a first run with out a serial number. Guess I need more eye training. Lol.

Comment

Mine has a MOP logo. If you look at the pic with it next to my KV2BGF you can actually see the size difference.

Comment

Ah. I'm on my droid x so looks like abolone. But I I've found anything below 13720 is first run. As far as I know.

Ran across one that was early feb build 2004 that's where the serial came from but that's for In case you run across another for sale.

I took some comparison shots of mine (long v short scale) that I'm going to upload next week. Quite a few noticeable differences. But I did remember seeing another in the "show me your kv's" thread. But might be yours.

I'm actually wanting another with a burst or ghost flames.

here's a shot of mine.

Comment

Mine does look very much like abolone but I was told it is indeed MOP. Mine definitely isn't a 1st run. I ordered it in June of 2006 and here's the #s from the factory. WO# 280 3041 815, Model KV-2TF, Color BCB, S/N U177xx Date 10-26-06. The one in the "Show me your KV's" thread is mine. I've seen a couple trans colors on others. Natural, violin brown, but really no other trans or trans burst colors.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                  .....that isn't mine. I have scoured the internet for years since I bought mine in 2006 looking for another and have come up empty. Anyone else see one anywhere?:think:

Anyways, this one is mine.

With me...

again, with me in action
                  WHOH!

WHO KNEW Wierd Al Yankovic played a King V!?!??

J/K!!
                  Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Working...
                  X