Jackson PCS Rhoads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson PCS Rhoads?

This guitar is for sale in Sweden. The guy claims that it's a PCS Rhoads from 1982?
    Serial number(as he claims) is 0089. I mailed him about it and he told me that he wanted 25 000kr which in US currency rounds off roughly about 3800 dollars.

The PCS models couldn't be from ´82 could they? And if so, how much would one be worth?

Thanks

'93 and '94. Get some better pics to see the logo and the inlays.
    http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1993Page41.jpg

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I can tell from that pic 100% its not from the 80's at all It does appear to be a PCS though
      http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

I am no expert, but I think you should take Toejam's advice and get some better pics. The logo looks correct. The inlays look to be on the large size, but that could be the blurry photo.

Comment

The black '83 NAMM Rhoads? Or did that one have reverse finlays as well?
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Production started in 1983, so there is no way it could be an '82...
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

correct but if its serial # RR0089 its a pretty cool early RR custom.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                The black '83 NAMM Rhoads? Or did that one have reverse finlays as well?
                Not with that serial.
                But yeah, the black NAMM Rhoads had reverse sharks and zebra pickups.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by algeriet View Post
                  This guitar is for sale in Sweden. The guy claims that it's a PCS Rhoads from 1982?
                  Serial number(as he claims) is 0089.
                  Don't PCS ser#s have "PCS" in them? Like, PCS089 or PCS0089 possibly for this one...
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Don't PCS ser#s have "PCS" in them? Like, PCS089 or PCS0089 possibly for this one...
                    Yes. Mine is PCS 0015
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      Yes. Mine is PCS 0015
                      Correct. I bought mine new in 1994 and it has a PCS serial number. Better pix are needed of the one above and the serial number. If its a real Jackson with serial number PCS 0089 or RR 0089 thats awesome as either its a real PCS from the 90's or an original early San Dimas Rhoads

Rudy
                      Metal Inc.
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks for your input guys but the seller backed out even before he sent me high def pictures.

Comment

Working...
                        X