Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Fritsreiser:
    I just hope that there is a fire sale of USA Select neckthrus to pay for all the orders that are sure to follow.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You and me both!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

HOLY F'n SH*T ! That is AWESOME! Time to check the ol' credit card balance!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

-Kenn

Comment

Hey, it's not for everyone.......and you're not gonna pay that $4000 for it. When's the last time ANYONE here paid list for a Jackson? If you did then you need to let someone else do your shopping for you because that's just naive. (I've got some really good swampland for you at $3000 a square foot)Think about it people, it's a limited run of a sweet axe for those who want a bad assed axe and a piece of history. The 25th Anniversary emblem alone ASSURES that these will not lose value. I am really getting down about all this bashing.......can't anyone here just be happy that we're being heard? This is a GOOD SIGN!!!!!! FMIC hasn't owned the company a year yet and they've already shown us that our opinions matter. Try and be constructive, not angry or just complaining to hear your own voice. I'm sure a lot of people here agree with me.

Jim

PS- McD, thanks for listening, we do appreciate it!!!!!
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave:
          BWAAHAHAHA!!!! No F'N WAY!!!

So who were the ones who said...Forget about it, ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe that was Mr. Grumpy himself, Newc!

Hahahahaha! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
          Originally posted by KMaynard:
          Hey Newc ... what were you saying aobut stratheads?????
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The same thing Fender was saying about Stratheads [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I guess they changed their minds, or at least realised that at $4000 MSRP there was no danger of losing Strat sales. Now, let's see an *affordable* production model (USA for $1150 street, Pro for $800 street) WITH GRAPHICS and THEN see if Fender still loves ya [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc

[ July 18, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well my order is in ... Matt is looking forward to all you guys callin up and getting ball rolling on a boatlaod of em .....

BTW McD .. your the man ..thanks again for listening to us ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

What's the actual final street price?
              Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well Newc I'm with ya there .. it probably isn't likely in that fashion . and I'm wondering if this is a one time deal or if Fender will allow custom shop orders now ..

[ July 18, 2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Newc:
                  Now, let's see an *affordable* production model (USA for $1150 street, Pro for $800 street) WITH GRAPHICS and THEN see if Fender still loves ya
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am with you Newc, but don't hold yer breath. This would make the Limited Edition a MOOT point.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome back stratheads! Thank you McD and everyone at Fender. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] And to those who said it'd never happen: [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] And MUHAWAHAHAHA!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That said, ummmm... it's not very likely that I'll buy one. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] It's a very, very cool axe, but the specs don't particularly appeal to me. I prefer a Floyd and more flexibility than a single-hum layout. I'm sure it will be killer, sell well, and be a collectors piece, though.

However, if I'm going to pay a custom shop price, I'd rather order a custom shop guitar built to my own specs. And I'm guessing that this is the only way to get a Charvel strathead? ...For now, at least.

Hopefully, someone in the know can answer that question soon and, if I'm wrong, when can I place my order? Otherwise, I'll be disappointed.

Comment

Cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

So that's what a Contour 66 looks like with a strat-stock...heh.

[ July 18, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I've been told Matt @ OSG will take orders at $2399..

[ July 18, 2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                            So that's what a Contour 66 looks like with a strat-stock...heh.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Killer guitar. But damn...$2399???

Comment

The List/M.S.R.P. is $4000

Comment

Working...
                                X