OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it looks like Fender is doing things right....but I would have preferred a string through or stop tail on the SLS.

Comment

$2399 is more than fair for that guitar. People asked for a real USA San Dimas strat head Charvel and this is it in a limited edition form. You'd be paying somewhere around that for a custom order anyway so I don't see what all the pricing complaints are. Fender is probably using this to test the market waters for strat head Charvels. Not my cup of tea but I have to applaud FMIC for listening to the fans.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Let's not forget they also brought Mike Shannon back to the shop as well. That is another thing a lot of us here wanted to happen as well. Maybe we will see Shannon Soloists soon also. ][:o)#
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

o my frikking god...mcd kept this one a major secret...will let you know tomorrow night if theres one at namm...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

suk up it up u guys [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ! I have to pay 2600$ for my soloist! and u guys get them for what> 1200$ That is definately a collectors peice, there only putting them out for 2 months or so

Comment

A Gentleman's guitar.... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

there is. but it's a prototype and not available.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST! You whine for months about wanting stratheads, you get them, and you're STILL not happy. Fender is f**ked no matter what they do. It's too expensive, I want a Floyd, put on a purple thing and dance around... OF COURSE it's expensive as f**k! What did you expect? Fender knows a moneymaking opportunity when it presents itself. Stratheads don't surprise me, it was a given they'd do it eventually. They'd be stupid not to. Fender's goal is to, get this, MAKE MONEY. It's the way most businesses work. In fact, it's the very nature of business to turn a profit. It doesn't matter how many people say it costs too much, they WILL sell them all out and probably quite quickly.

You think a $2500 street price is too much? The price is right in line with all of Fender's other custom shop offerings. You'll probably find that the days of things like the JCF-YCE at USA Select prices are over.

Comment

I like it without a ofr for about $1200-1500. I'll just wait and get a GMW.
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I think the vintage trem was the only way to go. I'm waiting to hear what some of the big San Dimas Charvel collectors think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] YA YA YA ITS ABOUT TIME !!! YA YA YA [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] THESE WILL RULE PLUS NO WORRIES OF PAYING FORTUNES OR GETTING RIPPED OFF PLUS THEY WILL FIX ALL SMALL THING SOON LIKE THE DOTS AND LIL BULL**** THESE WILL RULE AND BASH OPEN THE DAMM DOORS SO I CAN ORDER LIKE FIVE AXES ! NO NITTPICKIN HERE 1!!! PLUS MIKE SHANNON IS BACK O YA !!!!!!! , SEE YA , ALZ VERY DAMM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !

Comment

....the excited alz, everyone! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Posted by Black Mariah:
                            JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST! You whine for months about wanting stratheads, you get them, and you're STILL not happy. Fender is f**ked no matter what they do. It's too expensive, I want a Floyd, put on a purple thing and dance around... OF COURSE it's expensive as f**k! What did you expect? Fender knows a moneymaking opportunity when it presents itself. Stratheads don't surprise me, it was a given they'd do it eventually. They'd be stupid not to. Fender's goal is to, get this, MAKE MONEY. It's the way most businesses work. In fact, it's the very nature of business to turn a profit. It doesn't matter how many people say it costs too much, they WILL sell them all out and probably quite quickly.

You think a $2500 street price is too much? The price is right in line with all of Fender's other custom shop offerings. You'll probably find that the days of things like the JCF-YCE at USA Select prices are over.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Exactly what I was thinking. Man, it sure is hard to please some people. I think it is a very good sign. I'm glad to see that some of the ideas from this board (and other places too I'm sure) have been taken seriously. Thanks McD and the others up there for listening and giving a crap! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

well, i guess the sun shines even on a dog's ass
                              some days, and this dog is fukkin' elated!!! god bless mike shannon, stratheads, and jackson charvel guitars!!! they are meant to be played
                              very hard.
                              tommy
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ......... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ......... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] ........ [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ....... [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ........ [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ........ [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ........ [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

I think that covers about eveything you can say.

[ July 18, 2003, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: charvelguy ]

Comment

Working...
                                X