This is project week apparently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is project week apparently

So I bought this axe from MGR when it was on their site....They misshipped it and refunded me and that was it..... THEN I see it relisted on the bay and buy it for substantially less than I paid the first time...SCORE

Its a warmoth or charvie body with a Jackson USA neck.

Then I snagged this body from Len today its an old Dimas body with lots o potential and some great airbrushed cheeziness on it....

Rumor has it this was originally a rising sun.

And...I just happen to have a nice charvie import neck in my parts closet....

So for a small investment I will now have 2 nice axes. I think the bullseye will be resold but the dimas will be added to the collection. Shes a bit ratted but damn I just love me some Dimas era stuff!

Couple this with my OTHER beater that my painter has on its way back to me and its a damn good time! This one was from a dude that spammed the crap outta the forum. But he happened to live where I had a tournament and I stopped by and traded him a beater player for the project. After having the neckheel reshaped and rebuilt and some serious body work we went back to the original color.

Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

I like the airbrushed cheeziness!!! I think it looks cool!
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Working...
    X