Hello, new meember some?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new meember some?

Great to be here. I owned a RR jackson a long time ago, regertably sold it. Started playing again a couple years ago. After going through 4 guitars, I finally came across a jackson soloist. Long story but the guy wanted $500 without the pups. I talked him down to $400. I tried e-mailing Jackson for serial # info, no reply. I searched and found info but my serial # doesnt seem to fit. For this price it must be an import. Has the neck thru body and is natural finish, it is dual humbucker config with a vol and tone knob(push/pull) and a licensed FR, ser # is 011805. What do I have? :think:

pics?
    http://www.youtube.com/dvschsa

sigpic

Comment

Serial number is not US and seems short to me for a Japanese one, but I'm not one of the aces on the numbers. Someone should be able to shed some light on it shortly. Pics would help, especially of the control cavites and trem.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

And Welcome! Get ready to learn alot more about Jacksons thanks to those in the know here.

Comment

Originally posted by chucku View Post
          ser # is 011805.
          The serial has no leading "J"? Does it say "Professional" on the face of the headstock?
          Pics are needed for a correct ID.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I cant seem to post pics. Photobucket wont let me log in. It does not say pro and there is no J in the ser#. Whats the worst it can be? I paid $400 but just bought $150 pups and had it wired for $60, so Im into it for $610.

Comment

Can't help now. I'm having soup.
              Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                Can't help now. I'm having soup.
                Pics?

Comment

Sure

Henrik

Comment

6 inline tuners or 3 and 3?

Comment

Neck thru would be a soloist bolt on would be a Dinky.Lets get that answer first.
                      Pics needed most deff.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Its a neck thru soloist sl or h 2. I brought it to a music shop today to have the tone pot changed, it seems to lack treble compare to my other guitars. The guy looked it up on google, but I still dont know where it was made, and what its really worth. I cant believe how hard it is to find out what it is, even with the serial #. I wont have it back for a couple days. I only have pics of the front and back of the guitar, no gut shots. I still cant post pics, photobucket wont let me get a new account and Im not getting my password reset e-mails for my old one.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                          Sure

Mmmmm.

Comment

Sure it's not U11805?

Comment

Originally posted by chucku View Post
                              I cant believe how hard it is to find out what it is, even with the serial #. I wont have it back for a couple days. I only have pics of the front and back of the guitar, no gut shots. I still cant post pics,
                              Hey Chucku,

It's hard because you've given us very little detail and no pics whatsoever. There are plenty of free pic hosting sites http://www.google.com/search?q=free+...ient=firefox-a

Either give us a super detailed* description or get some pics posted.

* Number of frets, type of inlay, fretboard wood, type of headstock etc.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X