Anyone seen this before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen this before?

I wanna say this site is just a scam. And if it is how does one go about reporting it? Selling a new USA Jackson for that cheap would not be advertised right? I'm so confused...

yeah, there is a discussion about it over in the efraid section. a douche from the company even made an appearance!!!

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Contact customer service at Jackson, Gibson, Rickenbacker, PRS, etc. and tip them off to these fakers.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Ooh Ooh Ooh, I must run out and buy this one now: Jackson Les Paul SLASH Standard Strange Electric Guitar

Rudy
        Metal Inc.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
          Contact customer service at Jackson, Gibson, Rickenbacker, PRS, etc. and tip them off to these fakers.
          I doubt there is anything they could do about it. And if if there was, the legal expenses would far outweigh the gain of nailing these fakers.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkThomas View Post
            I doubt there is anything they could do about it. And if if there was, the legal expenses would far outweigh the gain of nailing these fakers.
            Perhaps you have heard of Fender suing Charvel. Or Gibson suing Jackson, etc. It is well worth their time and money. Fake Rolex watches sell for as little as $25, and Rolex relentlessly pursues these illegal sales. There is also an international counterfeit agency that monitors and looks after these, but they must receive inquiry from name brand manufacturers before they will act.

When I was 15 years old, I wanted a Jackson Rhoads USA like you wouldn't believe. I saved up for 3 years, mowing lawns, walking dogs, and doing whatever I could to earn a dollar. Finally, I got the guitar of my dreams. If these fakes catch on, no kid will work for years to save up. He will just fork over the cheap price and not even know the difference. That puts a company out of business. You shut down counterfeiters to stay alive in the business market, if they get out of control, you go down.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Didnt James Hetfield get burned as a kid. Thought he was buying a Gibson USA flying V. Found out later it was a knock-off. Though he used it back then and still uses it today to record with.
              Jackson USA Select SL1T Soloist
              Charvel USA San Dimas Style 1 HSS
              Charvel USA San Dimas Style 2 2h
              Gretsch G6128T-TVP
              Gibson LP Traditional
              Gibson J-185 EC
              Hagstrom XL5
              Hagstrom Select Ultra Swede
              Walden T550 EC

Comment

If they are in China ain't much anybody can do about it.
                2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

While importing them from or making them in China can't be stopped, advertising and distributing them in America can.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X