Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors

Hi folks,
    I'd like to get myself a nice Warrior once my first paycheck rolls in at the end of the month. I've heard a lot of good things about the early 90s professionals, how much do these go for and are they rather common or rather rare (on ebay, in the classifieds here, whatever)?
    I don't particularly care for the two import Warriors in the Jackson lineup at the moment, as one is made of asswood and the other one doesn't have binding and sports chrome hardware...
    Any advice will be appreciated. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Warriors

The older professionals bring in $750-$1000 in mint condition. I'd consider finding an older USA or one of the new ones, personally.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Used USA sounds cool as well, as long as it's in good condition and has the "basic" features. They're in the same price range as the Pros, though, aren't they?
      Thing is, the WRMG costs 700€ here, which is about 750-800 US$ at the moment, without case, so I'd rather invest some more money in shipping etc than buying a new guitar I'm not satisfied with.

Comment

Finding an early 90's USA or Pro in good condition for a decent price is pretty tough. It took me lots of searching for me and it was just luck. I'm always looking for an early 90's US Warrior....the search continues.

Good luck,
        - Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
        X