New Banner eye candy for ya...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Banner eye candy for ya...

That looks awesome! But, I'm still trying to figure out what the original sin is. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: New Banner eye candy for ya...

I'm trying to figure out how they're going to attract non-Metal endorsees (who sell more) with that slogan and banner [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Who cares about all that. I just want one for my garage.(studio) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Newc: They're not. If Fender's smart they'll be going straight for the nu-metal dudes that keep ESP afloat.

Comment

Originally posted by Swillmaster:
          Hmmm...that looks like the Overkill flying skull. Also, their latest effort is "Killbox 13". [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          I like it though!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it does look like a little like the new Overkill album cover. Maybe Jackson's got Dave Linsk back on board? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I picked up Overkill's DVD, Linsk only plays his Jackson for the last two songs. Otherwise, you get to see an EPIPHONE Les Paul. And I think the other dude is playing a recent Kramer Explorer.
            Must be a low end Gibson endorsement.

Comment

New Banner eye candy for ya...

Here's a pic of the new banners, enjoy...

Pat

Comment

Hmmm...that looks like the Overkill flying skull. Also, their latest effort is "Killbox 13". [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                I like it though!

Comment

Working...
                X