Question about Guitar Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Guitar Generator

Hi guys, I'm not sure where to put this so if this is the wrong place feel free to move it. I am using Firefox browser version 3.16.17, and I want to save a picture of a mockup I did in the Custom Shop Generator. I can't remember how to do it. I want to to save it so I can send to the guy who refinished my bengal. He's going to do another Charvel for me. Also, I upgraded to Windows 7, and now my Internet Explorer won't even open the link to the Generator on the forum homepage. Not sure what's going on with that. Can anyone tell me how to save the pics in the Generator? Thanks in advance.

Mark

Just print screen it, then paste it in Microsoft Paint or Photoshop or something.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
      Just print screen it, then paste it in Microsoft Paint or Photoshop or something.
      Anyone know what to do when the above advice doesn't work? Trying to capture and save an image in Photoshop and then convert it to a jpg but all I get is the black screen. No image. CRAP!

Comment

Actually, that guitar generator file extensions are *.swf, so basically it'll work like a movie file. LOL. For real. So if you happend to have any media player other than Windows Media Player which can run *.swf file then you can save that picture by capturing it(if that media player has capturing function). Or, If you are using Windows 7 then you might as well use 'Snipping Tools' which is a screen capturing tool.
        Anyone know what to do when the above advice doesn't work? Trying to capture and save an image in Photoshop and then convert it to a jpg but all I get is the black screen. No image. CRAP!
        Just save the file as is(*.PNG). And then convert it to a *.JPG file. It might work..

Comment

Originally posted by Nidec View Post
          Actually, that guitar generator file extensions are *.swf, so basically it'll work like a movie file. LOL. For real. So if you happend to have any media player other than Windows Media Player which can run *.swf file then you can save that picture by capturing it(if that media player has capturing function). Or, If you are using Windows 7 then you might as well use 'Snipping Tools' which is a screen capturing tool.

Just save the file as is(*.PNG). And then convert it to a *.JPG file. It might work..
          Thanks, Bro! I figured it out. Turns out that I'm just a technology moron and the MetalHeadMat suggested solution works fine.

Comment

Working...
          X