Hey Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone

Hello I'm a new member to the board but have been here since the old board reading and learning. I am now a full fledged Jackson devotee. You guys are the best forum on the net and you know your stuff. Just wanted to introduce myself. My current set up is 2 sl2gx's and an engl powerball going thru a 4-12 mesa rectifier cab. Metal all the way. I've had a few Jackson models including the sl2h, rr1t, y2kv,and now I am hooked on the sl2gx's. I might try to get a xtrr I know they're out of production but I'm thinking maybe custom shop. All right talk to you guys later. I was a little leary of fender but after Naam I'm seeing they can maker some kick ass guitars.

Re: Hey Everyone

Welcome! Sounds like you've got a great setup. Got pics? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't know how to post them but I can take some pics and email them to anyone who wants to post them for me.

Comment

Hello and Welcome. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Sounds like a sweet set up. You MUST post pics. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well, welcome, gosh-darnit! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome... nice sh*t ya got there [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Rar!

Comment

Welcome aboard bro... nice setup!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X