No announcement yet.

Guitar Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped by Gearhounds a few weeks ago since it was on my way home from work. It is a small family run buisness and more of a mail order/ internet wharehouse then a retail store. They do have several rooms were you can demo gear before you buy it if they have it instock and it is not something that is dropped shipped from the manufacturer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      It's because they are insane.

People have been mentioning lately they get no response when emailing the company.
      +1 Really not all that thrilled with them- ordered a pick up from them, then after no updates via email in weeks, I called and they informed me that my item was not ordered. I canceled the order (or so I thought) and 10 weeks later my item arrives despite having cancelled the transaction. Then when I emailed to inquire about it and possibly get the item exchanged, I haven't heard sh*t. Do NOT do business with those cretins!

Comment

Probably some front for drug dealers. :-)
        2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
        Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

I ordered a cs Jackson from them years ago. It took forever to come in and then I saw it on the sold section of their site. They sold the guitar that I waited months for. I won't do business with them again. This is also why I won't do another special order Jackson. They take way too long and some of the less honest dealers just kind of move on and forget about you.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
            I ordered a cs Jackson from them years ago. It took forever to come in and then I saw it on the sold section of their site. They sold the guitar that I waited months for. I won't do business with them again. This is also why I won't do another special order Jackson. They take way too long and some of the less honest dealers just kind of move on and forget about you.

Thats some lame crap , would be furious if that happened to me

Comment

If I had lived with in driving distance of Guitar Asylum some poor bastard named Rob would have been in a lot of pain.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post

Why the fuck would any dealer do shit like that? Word get's around and your business tanks. Guitar Asylum are permanently blacklisted in my book.
                2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Wow... Super glad I never ordered from these douchebags after reading about this crap...

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                    If I had lived with in driving distance of Guitar Asylum some poor bastard named Rob would have been in a lot of pain.
                    Yeah. I heard that Rob is no longer there. I wonder why?
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                    X