KING V PRO QUESTION. NEED HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KING V PRO QUESTION. NEED HELP!

I have a Jackson King V Pro serial # J500341. I need to replace my tuning pegs because they are stripped. I can still play it, but it is starting to go out of tune real bad, real often. Which machine heads are the best for me? I don't care about cost, this is my baby. Also, my Kahler fixed bridge is cracked in 2 different spots and the fine tuners are broken. What can I do about that since Kahler is no longer in business? Thanks a bunch guys, this has really stumped me.

Thomas

Re: KING V PRO QUESTION. NEED HELP!

Gotoh SG-38 (I think?) for the tuners and as for the Kahler............................................ ...........................................

Have it removed and replaced with a tunamatic/stopbar combo [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

As far as the Khaler, try Jackson customer service. Someone said they had a few left. I don't know if they will get you (or sell you) a replacement Khaler, but it is worth a try. If that doesn't work look on ebay.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm checking on it now. Appreciate your help!

Thomas

Comment

Working...
        X