Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
    Hey Ron, today Nomad-Jackson posted this over the Jackson forums:
    So, do you think he's referring to HMI in India as you predicted by mentioning "mucho" experience?
    Kinda can't be anywhere else, huh?

BTW I notice the post is no longer there.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Yup, looks like it's deleted or moved?!! Hmmm...
      -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

• Originally posted by dimobag View Post
        Estimated arrival date in Germanys Thomann: 26.09.2011
        Hmmm, Nomad's post that DarkWarriorr referred to stated "October for USA, "holiday time" for Europe"...probably Christmas.

Comment

• I´m very interested in RRXMG. It seems to have everything I need for a guitar.Perhaps a pickguard would be nice on the black one, though.

Cheaper "FR" Jacksons usually have JT580LP bridges, at least ones made in Japan and India. On Jackson website there is mentioned that RRXMG has Floyd Rose Special bridge. Floyd Rose website says: "The Floyd Rose Special is our Authentic version of a licensed Floyd Rose tremolo system manufactured in Korea exclusively for Floyd Rose." Doesn´t this suggest that the whole guitar is made in Korea? Why else they do not use LP580LP´s? Floyd Rose Special is a traditional FR (not Low Profile), but is it somehow better than Jackson´s JT580LP? I have a India made JS32 FR Rhoads and it´s 580LP works very well.
          Last edited by Zedder; 09-11-2011, 04:43 AM.
          My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

• Floyd Rose Special is a traditional FR (not Low Profile), but is it somehow better than Jackson´s JT580LP? I have a India made JS32 FR Rhoads and it´s 580LP works very well.
            It's all in the name and I bet cheaper. Where the trem is made means nothing for info on where the guitar is made. LTDs have these and are made in china, the charvel usa and japan have korean made floyds. the older trem on j/cs that were made in japan stopped in 2002 when fender bought j/c.

Comment

• You can always replace the FR Special with an OFR if it bothers you.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• My gut is screaming MIC after reading Nomad's post.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                  My gut is screaming MIC after reading Nomad's post.
                  I don't think so because they said the factories have experience building jacksons and I don't think there have ever been any Jacksons that are MIC.

Comment

• Definitley MIC, just like Charvel. Seems to be a trend.
                    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                      Definitley MIC, just like Charvel.
                      What proof do you have, RH? Since you are so definite about this...

Comment

• I wait to see where these are made and the quality before I buy. I saw a picture of the red quilted one and it looks great. The price range and the options is like a dream come true for me from Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                          I wait to see where these are made and the quality before I buy. I saw a picture of the red quilted one and it looks great. The price range and the options is like a dream come true for me from Jackson.
                          +1
                          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
                            Yup, looks like it's deleted or moved?!! Hmmm...
                            No, it's still there. I just checked.

The lack of specificity on the country of origin is maddening, but I'm guessing there is probably a contractual reason for that. The neckthru comment answered the main question I had.

Comment

• Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
                              No, it's still there. I just checked.

The lack of specificity on the country of origin is maddening, but I'm guessing there is probably a contractual reason for that. The neckthru comment answered the main question I had.
                              Yeah I know, I also checked that thread yesterday and the post was back, either it was brought back, or the site is buggy and they're still working on it.
                              As for why Jackson is being discreet about the country of origin, it could be a legal issue, but it will unfold soon in the next few weeks if not sooner.
                              Whether it is MIC, MIK, or MII, I don't care much as long as they're very solid, well made, sound and play great...
                              -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

• Snow White SLSXMG ordered from Guitar Center (don't laugh, its really the only option around here). They had no clue in the store when it would be coming in, but said if I had it shipped to the store it would have higher priority. So I guess I'm getting one... eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X