Jackson's new X series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson's new X series!

I'm not sure if I should post this in the import forum or not?... Anyhow I just saw this posted on You-Tube about an hour ago or so:

So, are we finally expecting some new imports with some new color options and more necks with shark-inlays and binding (DXMG-esque)?
    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Hmmmm, I don't think that's X Series. It would be silly to move the X Series so high in the feature chain. I think that's the same "X" dilemma mentioned earlier, regarding Guitar World ads.
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Ok this is awesome! Thanks for posting this man, That new and Warrior Rhoades look nice!

Comment

neat.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by church2224 View Post
          Ok this is awesome! Thanks for posting this man, That new and Warrior Rhoades look nice!
          Yeah, I could use some affordable Warriors for customization.
          ... However, I hope they're all still made in Japan.
          Last edited by DarkkWarriorr; 08-01-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
            Hmmmm, I don't think that's X Series. It would be silly to move the X Series so high in the feature chain. I think that's the same "X" dilemma mentioned earlier, regarding Guitar World ads.
            This video is directly from the official Jackson channel, so it's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
              Yeah, I could use some affordable Warriors for customization.
              ... However, I hope they're all still made in Japanese.
              I think they will be, unless they decided to move production to the US. Idk if they would more production to anywhere in Korea or India....At least I hope not. I bet they are Japanese though, as the rumored new Charvel Singlecut has been confirmed as Japanese built...

Looks like I need more cash though, ifthey are what I think they are going to be they will be an epic win.

Comment

Cool ad. Now I wanna know which guitars get which finishes and when I can get my hands on one.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

They look good, but need some 1 Hum models, more to the point a 1 Hum Fusion.

Comment

Cool
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

A certain white V shape kept catching my eye!

Comment

Oooh, binding!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm not arguing the legitimacy of the video. I only suggested that I don't think the large X means that these guitars are from the X Series. My reasoning is, it doesn't make sense to use EMG pickups, and binding on a series between the JS and Pro. Doing so would elevate the series above the Pro series, thus increasing costs considerably, whilst leaving a huge void in Jacksons offerings.
                          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

And now I see the title of the vid after watching it again, DOH. Still, makes me wonder what these will cost, and what Jackson will do with the rest of the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                              And now I see the title of the vid after watching it again, DOH. Still, makes me wonder what these will cost, and what Jackson will do with the rest of the lineup.
                              Patience my friend, I'm sure we'll get to know more about them soon enough. Let's just keep our eyes on this page:
                              Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X