No announcement yet.

Jackson's new X series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to help JCMI get it together if they are not already doing it as we speak.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Alright guys, here we go, these are some of the new interesting releases I just saw tonight on Jackson's new website. Great options including neck-thrus, bindings, black hardware and some very cool color options, and also very low price tags, which could translate into: made in China/India, perhaps? :

- Warrior WRXMG:

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Yay, a revesed headstock on the new Warrior

- Warrior WRXTMG:
      Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

- Rhoads, RR24XT, RRXT, RRXMG:

- Soloists, SLXT, SLXQ, SLSXMG, SLX:

- King V KVXMG:

-King V KVXT:

- Dinky DKXT:
      Last edited by DarkkWarriorr; 09-01-2011, 01:49 AM.
      -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

I see they've got the Chris Broderick model up now too.... awesome.

Comment

Hurrah! Finally a new website! Those new X-series guitars look interesting despite the basswood bodies. That WRXMG looks especially tasty i must say.
          Last edited by Devotee; 09-01-2011, 06:57 AM.
          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I would like to test drive this one.
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

i see a few guitars in there that are worth getting excited over!! can't wait to see them in the stores.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...tno=2916320503

I would like to test drive this one.
                And 24 frets too! I think Jackson are actually on to something here! Anyone know what the MSRP on these is?

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

And 24 frets too! I think Jackson are actually on to something here! Anyone know what the MSRP on these is?
                  It shows the MSRP on the site, but I'm sure your looking for the actual selling price.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                    It shows the MSRP on the site, but I'm sure your looking for the actual selling price.
                    Gotta be blind but I can't find the MSRP on the site...

Anyone knows where these are made? Probably China like the new Charvels. :think:
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Honestly these surprise me. They look like excellent guitars for their price, and it's clear that Jackson is finally lsitening when it comes to the features that sell these kinds of guitars.

The basswood doesn't bother me. I've had an Ibanez with a basswood body and the tones weren't the worst.

At the least I do plan on getting that one Rhoads with set-through neck and green bevels. I think green Dimarzio X2N's would do wonders with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                        Gotta be blind but I can't find the MSRP on the site...

Anyone knows where these are made? Probably China like the new Charvels. :think:

Comment

Doesn't show up for me for some strange reason. I'm using Firefox, what browser are you using Sephiroth?

Originally posted by RD

Comment

Woot! Update at last. Now I just need UK prices and availability. Got my eye on that BCSB SLXQ.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                              Doesn't show up for me for some strange reason. I'm using Firefox, what browser are you using Sephiroth?

Firefox. Try updating firefox to see if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post

trash your cache maybe?
                                2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                                Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Working...
                                X